Monday, August 15, 2011

Who's not good at packing? This kid.

So I decided to make a blog about my adventures in El Salvador. For those of you that don't already know, I will be spending the next few months (August- December) studying in San Salvador as part of the Casa de la Solidaridad program. I am so incredibly pumped and I've been waiting for an adventure like this one for awhile now. 

I'm not much of a writer and I hope that I can actually keep up with this thing. I tend to start a lot of things but never really finish them but I am going to do my best to update it as frequently as possible.


 I haven't left yet but I figured I'd give you a glimpse into my pre departure life.


* I have finally finished packing. I managed to fit everything into 1 bag that weighs a mere 45.5 lbs....sure is going to be fun lugging that around...and a backpack



   
* I leave tomorrow morning from ORD at 10am and get into Dallas at       12:25. I leave Dallas at 4:25 and get into San Salvador at 6:50 (they're an hour behind us) Long day of travels but I can't wait to set foot in my new home for the next few months!!!


That's all I got for now but I will be sure to provide updates once my life is more exciting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment