Friday, August 19, 2011

Estoy Aquí

Hello All!!!! So internet here requires me to walk down the street, make a turn, walk down another block or two and sit on a family's front porch with my laptop ....I love it. I do apologize because it will make communication with all of you wonderful people back home a little difficult but I will do my best.


I arrived late Wednesday night and have just been in orientation since then. Orientation is going great, the food is great, the people are even better. My spanish....a work in progress but I'm getting by and hopefully getting better.


We have been doing so much I feel like I've already been here forever :)


I'll be starting classes next Thursday so hopefully by then I'll be able to give you a better update of my life. I've got to go now but know that I am safe and love and miss you all!!



No comments:

Post a Comment