I saw some things I really did not want to see and hope to never see again.
I am feeling all of the stress from the many struggles Angelica is currently dealing with at La Javia.
I met with a delegation that did not leave me feeling very happy.
I then expressed my unhappiness in the subtlest of ways at group reflection with the delegation leaving me feeling very strong.
I laughed as we secretly tried to plan Ella's birthday at La Javia.
I cried as we reflected on the love that Angelica and Ana have for us.
I'm excited and nervous for the upcoming campo week.
I'm stressed because I feel like I have so much to do.
I'm so happy with the way I spend my time even if it's not always the most efficient or effective.
I'm feeling a little disconnected from the people at home but at the same time I'm almost ok with that because I'm completely happy here.
The week isn't over yet and I know with pupusas, soccer, and community night tonight the roller coaster is just going to keep on going. But that's life here; we feel a lot of things and we don't always know why but I think that's all just part of the solidaridad y realidad de El Salvador
Paz y amor de Casa Romero!

No comments:
Post a Comment